KidzToPros is making quality after-school enrichment accessible and affordable to every child in K-12. We’ve reimagined the essential out-of-school learning experience to help close the extracurricular gap.
Our programs are offered on school premises, so parents never have to drive their kids from one program to another, kids get to stay in the safety of their school, and school friends get to participate in activities together.
We have successfully served over 100,000 extracurricular hours to over 20,000 children in over 260 schools.
KidzToPros is hiring ROBOTICS League Instructors for it’s after school programs in the San Francisco area. As a KidzToPros ROBOTICS League Instructor, you will have the opportunity to guide 1-2 small teams of 5-6 students per team through programming and robotics challenges with the Wonder “Dash” robot. The Instructors will act as a coach and support, and help keep teams motivated and moving at the right pace.
– Is able to understand and clarify complex and specific competition requirements and timelines, and communicate it clearly to 8-11 year old students
– Connects well with kids and can motivate them and challenge them to try their best and push through difficulty
– Has some knowledge or experience of programming through coursework
– Is responsible to communicate, plan for, and meet deadlines for competition completion and submission of documentation
– Competition guidelines and curriculum will be provided
The role is ideal for someone who is great with children, is passionate about teaching, and is ready to get started TODAY!
Job Type: Part-time