Yamazen Inc. is an importer and distributor of quality CNC manufacturing machinery, including machine tools and injection molding machines. We service manufacturers in automotive, aerospace, construction equipment, medical, and I.T. industries. We have 14 U.S. offices serving markets throughout the country and have experienced significant growth through territory and market expansion.
***We are seeking an individual to work out of our Schaumburg, IL location in the Northwest Chicago suburbs***
Yamazen has an immediate opening for a Robotics CNC Machine Tending Sales Engineer to join our team in Schaumburg, IL (Northwest Chicago suburbs). We are seeking an individual that is a self-starter and a team player. This individual will work with our 13 offices across the U.S. to train and make sales call with our sales team, management and application engineers. This individual will work with Nachi and STS to offer the best solutions for their current and future needs. This new position will require 75% travel initially.
Skills and Qualifications:
The preferred candidate will possess:
- 3 years of CNC Machine Tending Automation sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business with a strong mechanical aptitude (preferred)
- The ability to gather information from customers, conduct needs analyses and create conceptual automation drawings
- The ability to work with Nachi and STS to develop a quote
- Great organization and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to absorb product knowledge
- Engineering and business software knowledge, and technical aptitude
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
In return for experience and results, Yamazen Inc. provides competitive compensation including an attractive base salary up to $65,000.00 annually, a sales commissions plan that will increase as knowledge grows, a business allowance to offset transportation and communication costs.
Yamazen’s benefits include company paid medical, dental and vision insurance and short-term and long-term disability for the employee after the first 90 days of employment, 401K with company match, holiday shut-down with pay between Christmas and New Year’s Day and many more!
No phone calls please.
Yamazen is an equal opportunity employment company. All applicants are considered regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- This position is located in our Schaumburg, IL office in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. Are you willing to work in Schaumburg, IL?