We look for candidates that have distinguished themselves in their studies and have a sincere interest in healthcare. Ample typing speed and computer proficiency is a must as the job requires entering medical information into electronic medical records. Ideal candidates will have the ability to work with our doctors for at least a full year on a full-time basis. Part-time opportunities are available on occasion.
Interested in learning more about scribes and Scribekick? Check out our website: http://www.scribekick.com
Please see all our current opportunities on our job board: http://www.scribekick.com/become-a-scribe
If you have part-time availability or are located in an area not listed, we still encourage you to submit an application to become a scribe by applying to “Multiple Locations.” There’s a place to indicate where you are looking to work. We’re growing quickly and will have additional scribe jobs in the future. Apply now to become a scribe!
- Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
- Medical Specialties: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Radiation Oncology, PM&R/pain
- Surgical/procedural specialties: Orthopaedic, General, Breast, Urology, Dermatology
- Intelligent and quick learner
- Significant interest in healthcare
- Strong listening and English communication skills
- Punctual and responsible
- Strong typing/computer skills and ability to multitask
- Prefer 40 hours per week, consider regular part-time availability
– Hours generally Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM
- Paid hourly position
- Paid comprehensive training