At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
We are looking to hire a Registered Nurse for our Orthopedic Medical Surgical Unit in Boise! This position will be located at our Regional Medical Center off I-184 and Curtis Rd.
As an RN at Saint Alphonsus Health System, you will provide hands-on patient care while collaborating with colleagues, maintaining accurate documentation, and utilizing resources wisely. You will serve as a patient advocate by promoting their physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being. You will also be expected to educate patients, administer prescribed medications and treatments, and develop care plans based on patient needs.
About this Position: RN’s working on the Ortho Med/Surg unit will care for a wide variety of patients. We are a department that thrives on teamwork and passion to provide excellent care. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated team player who loves to learn and truly enjoys their calling in patient care.
- Demonstrated team, analysis, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills including medical record keeping
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people under adverse conditions
- One year experience as an RN in an acute care facility preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Idaho
- Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification from either AHA, ARC, or the Military Training Network is required unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS.
Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health!
Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture, and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.
Visit Saint Alphonsus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter!