Who We Are
Info Gain Consulting’s Information Management practice helps clients with developing a technology strategy and integrating technology, processes and people.
We help our clients transform data into actionable information to help them gain an advantage in forecasting, budgeting, planning, compliance and business performance.
Our integrated solutions include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW), Enterprise Data Management (EDM), and Performance Management Technology (PMT).
- Develop business methods for problem solving, process change and solutions implementation ensuring enterprise-wide integration.
- Identify best practices, assess performance measurement and research,
- Collect and verify data and translate it into strategic and operational guidance.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- Identify and eliminate duplication, and highlight outsourcing opportunities
- Identify areas that need streamlining, centralizing, business transformation, business process redesign and modeling, and quality improvement
- At least 10+ years of experience with guiding and advising organizations through a wide range of management, organizational and business improvement and modernization initiatives by applying continuous process improvement strategies, methodologies and principles.
- Experience in auditing for compliance and internal controls
- Familiarity with the FCC’s rules governing the Lifeline program would be an added plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $150.00 /hour
- Business Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- FCC Lifeline program: 1 year (Preferred)
- Evaluating Internal Controls: 3 years (Required)
- organizational change management: 10 years (Required)
- Compliance reviews: 5 years (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: