InStride Foot & Ankle Specialists is looking for a full-time Revenue Posting Specialist. This position requires experience posting payments from insurance companies and patients.
Essential Functions (May perform part or all of the following)
- Must be able to verify the accuracy of information between the EOB and the billing system.
- Daily, accurate electronic and manual posting of paid insurance claims.
- Run daily patient and AR reports for account reconciliation.
- Review and process patient statements.
- Properly posting rejection codes per the EOB for proper denial tracking and analysis.
- Must be able to locate misapplied payments and make adjustments to reconcile accounts.
- Must be able to pull remits from clearinghouse and other websites to post payments.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced office environment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum 3 years of medical office background and computer experience required. Working knowledge of Excel.
Reports to: Revenue Cycle Manager