Company: Dayrise Residential
Position Title & Description: Revenue Manager – The Revenue Manager will assist in establishing and implementing pricing, revenue optimization, marketing and leasing strategies based on market conditions and revenue targets for a portfolio of apartment communities. This role is responsible for establishing a strong understanding of local markets, monitoring competitive conditions, and analyzing apartment supply and demand.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations Services
Who is Dayrise Residential? We are a team of professionals who deliver exceptional service and build long trusting relationships with our residents. We create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for employees to excel through collaboration and innovation.
Our Mission: To deliver exceptional service and build long, trusting relationships with our residents. To create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for employees to excel and grow through collaboration and innovation. To grow value and minimize risk for investors, ensuring superior performance and market leadership.
Why work for Dayrise Residential? In addition to joining a fun work environment; our compensation and benefits package are designed to encourage longevity with the company. Below are some of the benefits offered:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401-K retirement plan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Ideal Candidate:
- Optimize revenue generation through full utilization of company systems and business processes for a portfolio of multi-family apartment communities. Assists in establishing and implementing pricing, revenue optimization, marketing, and leasing strategies based on market conditions and revenue targets.
- Lead pricing and revenue management review calls for regional portfolios and provides analytical support to Regional Directors, Vice Presidents and Executive Team.
- Analyze occupancy, exposure, expirations, leads, visits, net leases, and seasonal market trends.
- Determine methods for maximizing revenue from existing resident renewal rent changes.
- Monitor competitor pricing and strategies, maintain an understanding of local markets and demand conditions, and conduct ongoing rent and product analyses to ensure appropriate positioning relative to competition.
- Assist with ongoing quality assurance activities, which include auditing configuration for parameters, rental rates, and amenities.
- Lead implementing new revenue management programs at existing and new communities.
- Support the utilization of CRM and online reputation management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management, Finance, Accounting, Operations Management or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relative experience in one or a combination of the following industries: Multi-Family, Self-Storage, Hotel, Car Rental, Airlines
- 2+ years of experience in Revenue Management or Pricing
- Yield/Revenue management software experience required, Yieldstar preferred
- Multi-family property management software experience required; Onesite preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent project/program management skills
Dayrise Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Dayrise Residential team members must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening. Must be flexible and able to work varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.