PowerData Solutions Inc. (https://powerdatabi.com) is a growing technology solutions company. We provide analytics and cybersecurity solutions to small and mid-size organizations in Minnesota.
We are seeking a Revenue Cycle Improvement Analyst Lead to identify, plan, lead, and implement revenue cycle improvement opportunities for our client.
This individual will work closely with the Revenue Cycle Management, Information Technology, Operations, and other leaders to advance operational efficiency and to improve revenue cycle standards and practices.
The analyst is responsible for assessing key opportunities and assisting with implementing effective revenue cycle solutions. This is a 4-week assignment with primary goals to:
- Identify and initiate KPIs and metrics to improve the operation of the revenue cycle around revenue capture,
- Apply subject expertise and evaluate business operations and processes,
- Apply critical thinking and business knowledge to provide innovative solutions,
- Provide guidance and best practices to handle and manage revenue cycle data efficiently across business units.
This individual will play a key role to internal customers regarding opportunities and solutions around revenue cycle management. This position also plays an important role in identifying data, information, options and solutions for suspected or identified revenue capture or denial management issues that will improve the financial outcomes of revenue processes. Solutions may include both process and technology changes and will impact various stages of the revenue cycle. This individual must demonstrate the ability to translate customer needs across multiple business units, and recommend measurable processes and financial improvements.
The analyst will make a positive impact on the revenue cycle process in a short period of time by providing guidelines and best practices on standardizing data practices and identifying new opportunities.
Important skills for this position include strong understanding of data, project management and leadership, the ability to work with internal customers and the ability to translate business needs to measurable outcomes.
Competencies and Required Qualifications:
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Ability to travel and work safely
- Authorize to work in the United States for any organization
- Can work Monday through Friday
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of data standardization across business units – min. 2 years
- Experience as a Business Analyst supporting healthcare management or other financial support systems, or other related work experience – min. 2 years
- Experience with data standardization and governance practices – min. 1 year
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle functions and reimbursement terminology
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle principles
- Understanding of health care reimbursement and denials
- Experience in quantifying data and using data to prioritize operational strategies
- Ability to translate business needs to revenue improvement solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to perform extensive research in a diligent manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to concisely and accurately communicate to leadership pros & cons of potential solutions, recommendations, and associated risks
- Ability to communicate revenue improvement opportunities
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Willingness To Travel: