Why is this job awesome? For starters, no day is the same. You will be hands on in this fast-paced environment. We work hard to get the job done, but we also make sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are our top priorities. You will work alongside experienced supervisors and technicians.
Your day will look like:
- Inspect and buffer tire carcasses for retreading.
- Apply rubber compounds to retread the tire.
- Cure retreaded tires.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Scan tires in at each retread step to ensure accuracy of where each tire is currently located.
- Observe and comply with all safety and liability guidelines and policies.
- Use protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of machines.
- Any other duties requested by management.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Perform all safety related items as per the Employee Safety Manual
- Use all safety related PPE such as gloves, safety glasses while doing any work
- Learn and maintain all lifting procedures
- Learn and maintain all general housekeeping and ensure daily performance
- Must pass the Drug Test and physical
- Lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds
- Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the tire industry
Work environment is typically in heat and cold.
Why McCarthy Tire Service?
- Strong safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, and paid training.
- Stability and growth opportunities – Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
- Competitive Benefits package, Blue Cross, Vision, and Dental!
- Weekly pay, and direct deposit is available!
- PTO & Paid Holidays, including time off during the 1st year!
- Relocation to other McCarthy locations available.
- And many more great incentives!
Check out our website for a list of incentives – www.mccarthytire.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.