Join one amazing company!
Goodwill Retail Services, one of the fastest growing retailers in the area, is seeking energetic individuals who have a desire to grow with us. Join us today to get started on your own Goodwill career path.
The Retail Supervisor contributes to the Goodwill mission by leading our retail stores and donation sites to achieve their overall goals. As a supervisor you will be responsible for opening/closing the store, managing register efficiency, achieving daily production goals, providing excellent customer service, and developing associates. Within our retail stores we want you to use your experience and skills to train, motivate, and lead our associates to create a customer centric store and donation environment. You will work together with your team to achieve sales and production goals that make your store successful.
Our Retail Supervisors must exhibit the following competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Directing & Motivating Others
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Timely Decision Making
Working at Goodwill is more than a job. You will be supporting our mission to provide training, employment, and supportive services for people with disabilities or disadvantages who seek greater independence.
1. Two years of college education or experience equivalency, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
2. Forklift certification, if required at site.
3. Work varied schedule and flexible hours; a minimum of two closing shifts per week and every other weekend as scheduled. Additional nights and weekend shifts may be required to meet business needs.
4. Must have working phone that allows for communication accessibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer