- Primary key holder, responsible for executing opening & closing procedures.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining and receiving inventory of current merchandise and supplies.
- Execute in-store marketing promotions.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and add value to shopping experience (promote loyalty program, contextualizing products through knowledge, usage, and dosage).
- Accountable for a strong strategic understanding of the customer, market and community to enable a better local connection.
- Oversees local community involvement.
- Network, recruit, interview and hire for in-store open positions.
- Train and manage performance of 1-3 employees; coaching the team to deliver exceptional results; implementing and enforcing policy.
- Prepare for and organize weekly meetings with ownership.
- Achieving store sales/personal sales goals and getting creative so you may exceed them.
- Responsible for operational duties such as: daily opening/closing the store, biweekly payroll reporting, monthly scheduling of employees, weekly inventory.
- All other duties assigned by management
- Bring a professional attitude and display best practices from retail experience
- Punctuality, reliability and full-time availability are required.
- 2+ years experience in management or supervisory leadership role.
- Strong leadership presence, fashionable, passionate, acts with integrity, driven, accountable and a team player.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, based on business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent customer skills.
- Ability to walk, stand and/or lift for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency in computers and iPads.
- Square POS buildout experience a plus.
- Interest/knowledge in CBD a plus.
Job Type: Full-time