Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We’re passionate about building products that transform people’s lives.
Tonal is looking for a part-time Retail Sales Specialist for our location on Congress Avenue in Austin, TX. In this role, you will report to the Regional Manager and will be instrumental in creating Tonal’s excellent customer experience. You will set the bar for the team in our first showroom, recruiting, motivating and leading your team to exceed sales goals, and connecting with the local community. If you’re passionate about fitness, dedicated to operational excellence, and have a high bar for customer experience, Tonal is the place for you.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product, technology and brand image
- Focus on activities to meet and exceed individual and team business goals
- Model and educate your team on how to build and develop exceptional customer service creating impactful in-store experiences that deliver sales
- Work on initiatives assigned by the Showroom Leader, including recruiting, training, and event planning
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain client information to drive our business and facilitate customer support
- Conduct phone and/or email outreach to clients to communicate updates, offers and follow-ups
Who You Are
- History of sales experience, with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Familiarity with the local market, and ability to network and build community relationships
- Professional, enthusiastic, and hardworking, with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with Apple Products and Salesforce preferred