COMPENSATION: 17/HR PAY + UNLIMITED COMMISSIONS
PRIMARY CLIENT LOCATION:
C21 Judge Fite, Cedar Hill Office
1421 North Hwy 67, Cedar Hill, TX 75104 will be their main office.
This account will cover offices ranging from Ft. Worth/Arlington/Dallas.
This Sales Representative will be responsible for face to face enrollments at retail partnership locations that promote and sell Reliant Energy, Inc. month to month and term electricity products. Their primary job is to establish relationships with prospects and enroll them with Reliant Energy, Inc. Sales agents will be responsible for meeting daily and monthly sales goals set by management. This position will report directly to Territory Sales Manager as well as work closely with the other members of the Sales Team to determine best practices and market trends that support the sales initiatives.
- Responsible for driving overall sales results
- Execute provided sales strategy and tactics for assigned real estate office and/or territory
- Travel within assigned market to find and drive new points of business
- Achieve and maintain performance metrics and provide best-in-class service
- Attend team meetings, including but not limited to one-on-one and team training sessions
- Ensure that key policies and procedures (e.g. documents, record keeping, etc.) are understood and followed.
- Based on information provided by the customers, analyze information to match the correct offer to fit the customers’ needs
- Exceptional selling and communication skills in order to introduce and sell new products and expand growth on new and current product lines
- Proven track record for exceeding established sales goals
- Excellent demonstration of closing skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills with a true desire and willingness to help customers
- Persistent, “no-quit” attitude; cannot be phased by “No”— The word “NO” should motivate person to get to “yes;” passion for closing a sale
- Outgoing personality with ability to naturally strike up conversation with anyone
- Confident and professionally groomed
- Drive to be #1, competitive and determination to be the best
- Build rapport and trust with customers
- Bilingual speaker a plus
A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Career aspirations are sales management, leadership, business
2 to 5 years of previous work experience in sales required. Sales experience must include proactive face to face sales. Business to Business/Account Executive/Account Management experience a plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
SAP knowledge preferred.
Proficient mathematical/analytical skills.
Ability to work closely with other team members and other teams.
Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
Excellent communication through oral and written form.
Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel.