Sales associates work 15-40 hours per week in a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and some holidays. This is a selling position with sales goals for all shifts. We are looking for team members who love to sell and who want to spend time in a fun and challenging environment, and that enjoy working with a diverse team and exciting customers.
This position and qualifies for the following benefits:
- Competitive pay, spiff incentives, and monthly performance bonus opportunities
- Shift differential pay after 10pm
- Ongoing career and Leadership Development supported by our Castle University Training Program
- Ongoing product knowledge training
- Security in a financially strong Company
- Generous discount
What you will do in this job: Be a Successful Seller!
- Consistently meet and beat the required sales goals and KPI metrics.
- Provide a terrific engagement experience to our customers on a consistent basis.
- Enable and inspire the team with great team work.
- Consistently role model exceptional service for all team members.
- Use a computer and POS system.
- Maintain a neat and visually compelling store.
- Perform other tasks, duties, including processing product shipment and store cleanliness and maintenance.
What Castle needs from you: Professional Attitude!
- Passion for selling and driving results.
- A great personality and authentic enjoyment from interacting with others and selling.
- Dedicated to teamwork, integrity, and keeping commitments. Be respectful to your team!
- Positive can do attitude.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Be accountable for your actions and results.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, the day before and after major holidays, evenings and weekends. This includes availability to work opening and closing shifts.
- This is a full service and engagement position, you will be constantly moving and engaging with all customers and coworkers during worked shifts.
We offer the opportunity for advancement as Castle Megastore grows and promotes from within.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Check us out and apply at www.castlemegastore.com