Are you seeking an opportunity that offers independence and flexible scheduling?
Are you mechanically inclined and skilled at following detailed tasks and instructions?
If so, then come join our Merchandising Execution Team!
ActionLink supports many leading brands in the consumer products and home electronics industry. Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling locally to various area big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe's, Staples, Ulta, etc.) to set up product items, install new tech devices, assemble displays, and complete routine visual maintenance tasks for our clients and vendor partners.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse array of product lines and recent releases including: laptops, computers, tablets, small household appliances, TVs and home theater, cameras, audio equipment, home improvement/houseware items, pet care brands, and more!
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink, you will take part in the latest consumer marketing trends by helping displays come to life that excite customers and make our clients’ innovative products stand out.
- Typically averaging around 10-15 hours per week; Please note that exact hours may go higher or lower than this range at times depending on busier/slower retail seasons and time of year
- Flexible schedule – visits can be completed anytime before 5:00PM Mondays-Thursdays
- This role operates on a 2-tiered pay rate system depending on the specific in-store merchandising task being done:
- $13.00/hour for all routine visual maintenance tasks such as stocking, product placement, updating signage, or auditing inventory.
- $15.00/hour for any technical tasks such as electronic installs, display troubleshooting, and interactive installations
- W2 biweekly pay schedule
- Eligible for a paid time off accrual plan
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Experience in retail or similar hands-on work environment strongly preferred
- High level of detail-orientation and adaptability to follow sets of directions and diagrams
- Dependable work ethic to work independently as a remote field employee
- Access to reliable transportation to travel to various stores within assigned territory
- Access to a computer, printer, and smart device with Wi-Fi/GPS
- Able to maintain appearance standards during store visits
At ActionLink, while we are excited to see our business grow and offer gainful employment, we also understand that the human side of business matters most and will continue to place the health and safety of our employees and their local communities as top priority. We have implemented precautions to play our part in the prevention of COVID-19 spread throughout our retail partner locations. To keep our field representatives as safe as possible, we are providing necessary protective masks as well as ensuring hand sanitizing stations are available and social distancing guidelines are being followed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Multiple locations
- Every other week
- Reduced Pay
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place