Hiring immediately for Retail Sales Associates / Retail Customer Service!
EZCORP family of brands, which includes EZPAWN, Value Pawn, and more, is a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico. We are passionate about customer service and our Team Members. We are currently hiring for Retail Customer Service Representatives (Pawn Broker) and we would love to have you join our team.
EZCORP provides our full-time Team Members with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance.
Working for EZCORP is not just a job; it is a career! We offer a structured career path to give you an opportunity to enhance your skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
Our positions offer competitive pay based on experience with an opportunity to quickly increase your pay and position!
- Start your career as a Trainee in our 5-week paid training program and earn a $.50 raise and promotion to Pawnbroker upon completion of the program
- Continue to grow your skills by entering our Pawnbroker Certification Program and earn an additional $1/hour
- Excel and explore opportunities to promote to the Lead Pawnbroker (Shift Manager) position
- Follow the Career Path and apply for a Store Manager in Training position which includes a 12-week training program to build the foundation to run your own store
In addition to a great career, here are some of the other things we offer our Team Members:
- Competitive Wages
Monthly UNCAPPED Bonus Potential Paid on Store and Individual Performance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Great Working Hours
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Store Discount
Heres what you can expect as a Retail Customer Service Representative (Pawn Broker):
This role will give you the opportunity to interact with customers daily, helping with sales and enjoying the give and take of coming to a mutually satisfying agreement regarding pawn items such as jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, and more. As part of our Customer Service team in our stores, you will provide a friendly, courteous, and respectful environment that continues to set EZCORP apart from the competition. Other Customer Service duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service by greeting customers, interacting with customers in person and on the phone
- Processing sales, loans, and extensions
- Performing opening and closing store procedures
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative (Pawnbroker) role include:
As a member of our customer service team you must be self-motivated with a positive and outgoing personality and a strong work ethic. Excelling at customer service and relationship building will take you far in your career with EZCORP. Additional requirements for the role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, cashier, or retail experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and as member of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, firearms or electronics, a plus
- Sales background, a plus
- Bilingual, a plus
Address: 11854 Airline Dr. Houston North, TX – 77037
Property Description: 10245 Houston 11854 Airline Dr.
Property Number: 10245