- Drive crew members to ultimate performance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction while maintaining brand standards.
- Control food and labor cost.
- Perform Local store marketing.
- Team development and ongoing training.
- Prepare and cook to order pizza and a variety of other foods that require only a short preparation time.
- May take orders from customers and serve patrons at the counters or tables.
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment.
- Verify food meets quality and quantity expectations.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions and preparation and cooking of food accordingly.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Clean, stock and restock workstations and display cases.
- Team player.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Fun & friendly.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good under pressure.
- Ideal Candidate would be willing to travel up to 15 miles.
What we offer:
- Career and advancement opportunities.
- Competitive compensation with bonus plan.
- Fun work environment.
- Great company culture.
About Marco's Pizza Greenacres:
Founded in Oregon, Ohio, just outside of Toledo, we’ve been serving primo pizza since 1978. We got here by doing things the Italian way, because when your founder is a native Italian, you take pride in serving authentic Italian quality. Our dedication to quality has made us one of the fastest growing pizza chains in America, providing plenty of primo moments and opportunities along the way.