About the company:
DORO Incorporated, of Eau Claire, Wis., is a franchise owner and operator of 113 Hardee’s restaurants which are known for one-of-a-kind premium menu items such as 100 percent Black Angus Thickburgers®, Made from Scratch™ Biscuits, Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders™ and Fresh Baked Buns. DORO operates Hardee’s restaurants in 8 states [ND, SD, MN, WI, MI, IL, IA, IN] and is constantly looking for shining stars. Great advancement opportunities exist within the company including District Manager positions, and relocation packages are available. As the highest management position within a restaurant’s Senior Management Team, the General Manager (GM) is responsible for the restaurant and its operations at all times, whether physically present or not. In addition, GM activities directly effect the Company’s ability to meet and maintain it’s mission statement. It is an expectation that the GM is consistently using critical thinking and planning skills; continually striving to improve efficiency in processes, while pro-actively monitoring, developing and maintaining a strong restaurant leadership team and support crew.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant General Manager Include:
- Assists in accomplishing the Company’s Mission Statement.
- Ensures that company operations and personnel policies and procedures are complied with at all times.
- Is responsible for producing high quality food and service in order to maintain sales and profit expectations.
- Reports to District Manager
- Ability to work a minimum of 45 hours per 5 day work week; must be able to cover additional hours/shifts as necessary (24/7)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs, on a regular basis
- Ability to stand and/or walk, for up to 9 hours at a time
- Bending, reaching, twisting, climbing up and down steps/ladders*
- *Accommodations will be considered and determined in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Competitive starting wage
- Can earn up to $6,000 Bonus annually
- FREE Meal Program
- Automatic Paid Vacations
- 401k, Insurance
- Future Advancement Opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule