Restaurant General Manager
You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Outgoing personality!
- Positive Attitude.
- Ensure the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Building guest relationships that create brand loyalty.
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities.
- Understands business drivers that lead to consistent restaurant profitability.
- Wants to work at the coolest fast food restaurant there is.
Brand: Taco Bell – Border Foods
Address: 2421 Plaza Street Rawlins, WY – 82301
Property Description: 023086 – Rawlins, Wyoming
Property Number: 023086