Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Resolution Specialist may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Verify appointment accuracy prior to dispatch to National branches.
- Perform data entry tasks.
- Ensure QC’s and other reporting are completed and delivered to Senior Resolution Specialist and AM Leadership in a timely manner.
- Partner with AM Leadership and Senior Resolution Specialist to implement change within the department with the desired result being performance improvement and increased efficiency. Clear all Account Management
- related queues before month end by partnering with Account Specialists to fix any errors delaying processing.
- Check each agreement using the current guidelines for quality.
- Follow up with customers regarding agreements Stay current with changes to Account Management policy and procedure.
- Interact with customers daily to finalize the QC and scheduling process.
- Process cancellation of appointment requests with an attempt to retain the customer.
- Arbitrate between customers and branch personnel for best possible alliances.
- Provide training for various ADT/Protection 1 personnel and New Hires.
- Follow up calls with existing customers to ensure resolution.
- Participate in Account Management training.
- Knowledge of the Account Management save and scheduling process.
- Knowledge of various programs and software specific to the Account Management department.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), and Internet.
- Knowledge of call center metrics/measures AHT, conversion rate, close rate, transfer rate, ACW, Aux etc.
- Must have thorough knowledge and skill at qualifying and gather customer information.
- Ability to de-escalate a customer interaction.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Frequent skills for independent judgment.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 30 wpm, and/or 10-key preferably by touch while interaction with a customer.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Ability to manage several working queues.
- Ability to meet deadlines and month end goals.
- Must possess excellent interdepartmental and intradepartmental communication skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office environment.
- Call center environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year related sales/call center/customer service experience and/or training required.
- One year of inbound/outbound sales and customer service experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com