Reviews and analyzes loan documentation and ensures all items needed are requested from the borrower to prepare loan file and submit to underwriting for approval. Works with Loan Officer, Loan Officer Assistant, Underwriting, and Closing Department in support of the team’s efforts to meet or exceed mortgage loan schedules and customer expectations. Gathers information and maintains each file from initial submission to closing. Inputs loan information into the system. Ensures all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company policy and meets investor’s guidelines. Orders and coordinates additional loan documents, if required.
- Reviews loan application files for accuracy and completeness.
- Checks, inputs and uploads data in Encompass.
- Contacts borrowers to request additional information, when needed, and provides timely updates throughout the loan process.
- Contacts specified 3rd party entities to verify accuracy of employment, credit, and other information.
- Maintains Bank compliance standards.
- Researches and reviews Investors/Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac guidelines.
- Maintains department standards for timely review of files and pipeline flow.
- Assist other Processors with specific loan –related issues and perform other duties assigned by Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to comprehend and compute basic math skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively communicate both orally and written.
- Prioritize daily tasks and display exemplary time management skills.
- Ability to lift 5 pounds.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of recent mortgage processing and/or mortgage operations experience with Conventional loans.
- Experience with loan origination systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.