Have you found your dream job for this summer?
Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs (JKCP) is a leading creator of world-class summer educational experiences for teens and pre-teens. We serve students from over 140 countries and all 50 states. Our programs offer pre-college experiences with options in academics, arts, sports, and fitness for educational development. Sessions lengths vary from 2-9 weeks between late May and August. All positions require that staff members live in their own dorm room at a university or college in the United States.
We’re hiring Residential Advisors (camp counselors):
- Live amongst our students and staff from all over the world
- Plan daily activities, go on trips, and provide a safe and fun experience for our students
- Supervise students throughout their stay including during mealtimes, activities and off-campus trips including New York City, Washington DC, Hershey Park, and many others
- Multiple programs hosted in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Michigan
- Session lengths vary from 2-9 weeks between late May and August
- Competitive Wages
- Comfortable private room and board
This job is for you if you:
- Are eager to live on campus and have a passion to work with students, ages 10 – 18
- Have the desire to be a mentor and friend, share great experiences and build memories as a counselor
- Posses sound judgement and ability to adapt to multiple tasks and assignments
- Are a creative thinker and flexible in your approach to people and projects
- Have outstanding organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Desire to create memories that last a lifetime
- Have graduated from high school and completed at least one year in college or university or work experience.
How this job will prepare you for your future:
- You can list this work experience on your resume.
- Many academic institutions will accept this as an internship experience as long as you fulfill their requirements. We’ll be happy to fill out paperwork or provide necessary documentation to help you with this!
- You will gain and improve a countless number of skills including leadership, team work, responsibility, decision making, time management, and many others.
- You join the JKCP Alumni Network of thousands of past employees and students!
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please do not expect to be contacted immediately. We will reach out to you if you have been selected for an interview.
If you are hoping to apply for a leadership role as opposed to the residential advisor role, please apply here: https://jkcp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=102