This position is eligible for a $1,000 retention bonus!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
There’s no place like Edina, MN and York Gardens Senior Living is proud to be part of this vibrant community. Our senior living is conveniently located near public transportation and the cross roads of Highways 100, I-35W and I-494. To many, Edina represents a lifestyle that’s synonymous with gracious living. We offer a combination of 76 assisted living, Independent Living, Memory care and Care Suites units. We boast an exceptional and tenured team of caregivers who believe in Ebenezer’s mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide whom would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents’ physical and emotional well-being.
This position includes;
- .5 FTE/ 40 Hours in two weeks
- Day Shifts: 6 AM- 2:30 PM
- E/O weekend rotation/holidays
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and transfers/lifts.
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring, temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry, cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff