Be a hero for our rare disease patients
- Develop and qualify analytical methods to measure and monitor key quality attributes for AAV therapeutic materials
- Execute cell-based and molecular analytical test methods to support process development of AAV pipeline candidates
- Execute cell-based and molecular analytical test methods to support AAV manufacturing platform development
- Work with senior research staff to develop and troubleshoot methods
- Work with senior research staff to evaluate and implement new analytical instrumentation and new technologies
- Communicate results and research progress during team and departmental meetings
- Prepare, write, analyze, and present technical data and reports
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to drive innovation in a scientifically stimulating, patient-focused research environment
- BS or MS in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or a related discipline with at least 2 years industry experience.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and quantitative PCR methods required.
- Experience with viral vectors is preferred.
- Experience with cell-based assays is preferred.
- Experience in molecular biology, protein biochemistry, biophysical characterization, and immunoassays is preferred.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong collaboration, team-working skills and communication skills
- Independently motivated and detail-oriented with excellent problem solving ability
See our CCPA Employee and Applicant Privacy Notice.
Note to External Recruiters: All candidate activity and open positions are managed strictly through our Human Resources Department. Our Human Resources Department kindly requests that recruiters not contact employees/hiring managers directly in an attempt to solicit business and present candidates. Please note that failure to comply with this request will be a factor in determining a professional relationship with our organization. Submission of unsolicited resumes prior to an agreement set in place between the Human Resources Department and the recruiting agency will not create any implied obligation. Inquiries on developing a recruiting relationship with us, may be directed to: [email protected].