TekSolv, Inc. is searching for Rescue Technicians ( Full Time & Part Time) to provide rescue services at our client sites in and around the North Jersey area.
The primary function of the Rescue Technician is to provide technical rescue standby including confined space rescue and technical rope rescue, as well as first aid and CPR. The incumbent will assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment, and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices that are in compliance with client standards.
The Rescue Technician will be trained to calibrate equipment and verify that equipment is operational.
Part Time hours allow flexibility with scheduling. :
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in assessing potential hazards.
- Completes rescue pre-plan according to the client site and or job.
- Completes Job Safety Analysis (JSA). Identifies site-specific rescue anchor points. Develops site-specific hauling/lowering plan.
- Ensures that required safety equipment and PPE is readily available and operational.
- Conducts air quality monitoring and makes recommendations for hazard control or personal protective equipment based on the interpretation of this data.
- Continuously monitors job/site conditions and equipment resources; reports observations and recommendations to his/her supervisor to ensure worker and team safety is maintained.
- Follows handling, inspection, cleaning, and preventative maintenance guidelines for all rescue equipment so that it is in a constant state of readiness. Maintains and accurately inventories and documents all rescue related equipment.
- EMT certification preferred
- Knowledge of rescue techniques and rope rescue.
Training Provided by TekSolv:
- Fire Watch & Confined Space Attendant
- Combination of office and field/production environments.
- Some exposure to varying extreme climates and outside weather conditions (heat/cold, wet/humid).
Candidate will be required to successfully complete and pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a background screening *(screening will cover state driving record as well as a criminal and federal background check). *Subject to applicable laws.
- Please note that we recruit for part-time positions on an on-going basis in order to build a pool of potential candidates. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.:
TekSolv, Inc. is a dynamic industrial safety company committed to providing high quality customer services and products. We fulfill all aspects of support services in industry and manufacturing while maintaining superior customer service.
TekSolv is an Equal Opportunity Employer