Requisition ID: 24053
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
The objective for a Telemarketer is to establish familiarity with department processes and procedures including product and best practices. A Telemarketer will be responsible for making outbound warm callings specific to campaigns that encourage appointment setting and fielding all inbound lead sources including inbound calls, online form submission, and service tip leads. Telemarketers will also be responsible for special event marketing efforts including branch open houses and CUSA event support.
- Qualifies marketing generated leads including leads scored by marketing automation.
- Identifies the hand raisers, and prospects who initiate contact via phone calls, chat sessions, and emails.
- Responsible for event recruitment.
- Coordinates special events specific to a branch or region.
- Handles questions and objections.
- Handles inbound calls.
- Where possible, segregates outgoing calls from incoming calls, chats and emails.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with software/ printing /equipment/ electronics sales preferred, but not required.
- Desire to initiate high volume of outbound calls.
- Ability to handle questions and objections.
- Ability to have a meaningful dialogue with Level C contacts.
- Aptitude to qualify leads.
- Eagerness to network, social selling through organizations.
- Professional, outgoing, persistent personality traits.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate in depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted audience.
- Strong engagement with the decision makers.
- Ability to work closely with outside reps.
- Must be able to think quickly and demonstrate knowledge of the products.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#LI-SH1 #CSACB #PM20