This individual will develop long term partnerships with our customers and Rental Sales Professionals to build win/win equipment rental solutions within the assigned territory/branch while promoting all aspects of RDO Equipment Co. in a professional manner.
Specific Duties Include:
- Use Company provided systems/tools (i.e. S2) to fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related rental sales activity in a timely and accurate manner. Use of the system should contribute directly to the proposal process, winning the deal, volume, territory awareness, participation, and customer satisfaction.
- Refer leads relating to the Sales of whole-goods, parts, and service as a customer solution to appropriate RDO Equipment Co. team members and Sales Manager.
- Coordinate rental contract transactions with Sales team before, during and after rent.
- Assist sales support in final rental billing with Sales team and/or customers for transmittal.
- Develop a keen awareness of the competition, competitive products and rates; as well as business and industry trends.
- Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating and/or communicating with customers and applicable departments ensuring timely delivery.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of equipment as needed.
- Assist and complete scheduling needs of trucking for the following day.
- Service the transportation needs of the assigned group of RDO Equipment Co. location(s) by ensuring completion of all trucking requests on time.
- Provide price quotes to serviced location(s) when requested.
- Maintain records to facilitate prompt and accurate billing.
- Communicate well with Billing, Pre-Lien, Release and Collection personnel.
- Execute all other processes established by and with the Central Trucking and Logistics Manager and/or Regional Dispatch & Trucking Manager.
- Provide feedback to improve processes and customer satisfaction.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent understanding of the rental industry, construction equipment and ability to make machine recommendations.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to assist customers.
- Familiar with the transportation of large equipment including agricultural, industrial and construction equipment
- Communicate effectively with customers on repairs and maintenance issues.
- Facilitate customer and RDO Equipment Co. office and service department relationships.
- Handle customer complaints and or direct to appropriate department.
- Self-starter, ability to work and succeed in fast paced environment.
- Willing to work overtime and be on call.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain various required data, documents and procedures in timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)