At HearingLife, we are committed to delivering unsurpassed hearing health care by placing your individual needs first. We pledge to provide affordable, custom-tailored solutions supported by our professional and dedicated staff.
As an essential member of the HearingLife Call Center team, the Remote (Work from Home) Sales Telemarketing Specialist is responsible for outbound calling to prospective and existing patients throughout the United States, supporting our many HearingLife Clinics.
- Must be available during agreed upon hours at time of hire
- Interact professionally and politely on the telephone with prospective patients and hearing clinic staff.
- Maintain accurate records of calls and outcomes in the computer systems.
- Make outbound calls to hearing clinics and prospective patients for appointment follow-up.
- Meet minimum number of outbound calls per hour and/or minutes on phone calls per shift.
- Schedule appointments accurately based on customer protocols or conferences calls to independent hearing clinics.
- Book and track appointments in multiple systems.
- Answer customer questions.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of using the service.
- Maintain patient privacy in compliance with HIPAA federal guidelines and practice policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Professional and proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent phone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Proven listening and closing skills.
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple widows and programs).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 1-year prior work at home experience.
- Existing, reliable high speed internet connection.
- Quiet, noise free home office space that is free of distractions.
- Company equipment will be provided upon hire
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.