Benchmark Therapies is seeking a dependable, energetic and kind Full Time/Part Time/PRN Rehabilitation Office Secretaries that have excellent phone skills and a can do work ethic.
You will be assisting our therapy team with their task of providing high quality, compassionate care to their patients in a Retirement Community. If you’re looking for meaningful employment where you will make a true difference in a lot of lives, you’ve found the right job with the right company. Benchmark is a therapist owned and operation rehabilitation company that serves the geriatric community in multiple states. We were founded to provide patient first therapy services and we fiercely follow those principles to this day.
Duties and Responsibilities |
1. Transport patients to/from the rehabilitation department
2. Perform clerical duties including file/record maintenance, scheduling, phone calls, etc.
3. Clean/maintain treatment areas according to all safey specificiations
4. Maintain strict confidentiality of patient, customer, and Benchmark information and communications
5. Act in accordance with all company and facillity rules, policies, and regulations.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Ability to read directions and communicate clearly verbally and in written form
3. Able to lift/carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis with frequent standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, and crouching positions.
4. Able to assist with resident/patient transfers to and from bed.
5. Willing to particape in trainings.
1. Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Accident Insurance (Full Time)
2. Generous PTO (Full/Part Time)
3. 401K Participation (Full/Part Time)