SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse RN Seasonal Position: Critical Care/ICU
Seasonal Program Runs September 15th, 2019 – May 10th, 2020
Seasonal RN Rate: $57 per hour
Completion Bonus: Paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only 1 completion bonus will be paid per 32 week session.
Work Schedule: PRN Nights 7P-7A (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period. Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Critical Care RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
There’s a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it’s evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Click here to meet some of our team and to learn more about Medical City Plano!
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women’s and children’s services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
- ADN required and BSN preferred
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Must have at least two (2) years Critical Care/Intensive Care acute care hospital RN experience in the area of specialty
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.