Awesome Registered Dental Hygienist
Downtown Dental – River North
Chicagoland Smile Group is looking for Registered Dental Hygienists who will make the Downtown Dental office a great place to visit! As a Dental Hygienist you will collaborate directly with the dentist on patient care. Your day to day duties are important and impactful as you manage patient screenings and assessments, promote dental health by completing dental prophylaxis; chart conditions of decay and disease; perform procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
To be eligible for this role you will need an active dental hygienist license, in good standing, with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, great energy, and the ability to work as a team.
Does this sound like you? Text “CSG MORE” to 815-302-1777 to schedule a chat with our team!
If you decide Downtown Dental is a good fit for you, we offer some awesome perks and benefits like:
- Great Pay! You can expect incentive pay based on performance and volume!
- Health Insurance! Medical, vision and dental insurance! We want to make certain our associates aren’t just happy but HEALTHY!
- 401k savings plans – we work with you on saving for your future!
- Short term and long term disability plans to help safeguard you in case of accidents. There are also options to use Short Term Disability for maternity leave.
- Continuing education courses, when new techniques and industry trends are introduced you will have the opportunity to expand your skills.
- Referral bonuses! We offer up to $1,000 as a reward for employees you refer and we hire! .
- An active dental hygienist license, in good standing, with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Hold current CPR (BLS) certification – or ability to obtain one
- Have a proficient knowledge base in: gingival and periodontal diagnosis