In-Home Registered Behavior Technician – Full-time (Sacramento and Roseville surrounding areas)
ABA in Action, Inc. has an opening for an in-home, full-time behavior technician. We are looking for an experienced behavior technician who is enthusiastic about creating positive change in children’s lives. We provide services for families in the greater Sacramento area and are looking to add to our growing team!
ABA in Action offers:
* Sponsorship in renewal of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification or BCAT certification
* Supportive and collaborative team environment with long-term growth potential
* Ongoing support by BCBA and Consultant
* Competitive pay
* Flexible Scheduling
* Provide quality in-home behavior services to families.
* Actively engage in play with children to support treatment plans of improving social, communication, academic, or daily living skills.
* Document behaviors observed throughout session time and assist with data analysis daily.
* Attend quarterly training meetings.
* Must currently hold RBT or BCAT certification
* Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in the ABA field
* Enthusiastic, creative, personable and strong communication skills
* Minimum of 24 college units required. Coursework in psychology or early childhood education preferred
* Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
* Prompt arrival to sessions as well as a professional demeanor with families
* Current CPR certification or willingness to obtain immediately following hire
* TB clearance, immunizations and Live Scan required
* Proof of automobile insurance (declaration page) showing limits of liability at a minimum of
* Schedules will depend on staff availability coordinating with current client availability.
* Must have availability to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
* Clients reside in the greater Sacramento area including Elk Grove, Roseville, Lincoln, Antelope and Auburn. Must be able to drive to any location needed. Mileage is reimbursed for travel between client homes.
Job Type: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)