The Southeast Regional Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and account objectives with select accounts in a specified geographic territory. He/She will build, and maintain the relationship with specified customers through training, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and technical assistance. In additional, he/she will represent the company’s products, services, and solutions to specified customers, while managing the accounts’ planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Present and sell company products, services, and solutions to specified security system integrator accounts within assigned multi-state territory.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific sales targets and opportunities.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for sales matters between the Company and the customers. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare and execute sales training presentations.
- Assist with high severity issue escalations as needed.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up metrics.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship.
- Follow up on sales leads and referrals.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales call activities, follow-ups, and adherence to goals and objectives.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Sales Engineers, Technical Support Engineers, RMA personnel, Accounting, Logistics, Product Management, etc., in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Participate in marketing events, such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Other sales duties as assigned.
Essential Core Competencies:
- Minimum five years of B2B sales experience.
- Experiences in security industry including CCTV surveillance, access control, related equipment, etc. a plus.
- Results oriented with the ability to function in a semi-autonomous environment
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large groups
- Ability to teach, coach, and mentor customer sales personnel in application of Company products and solutions.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with clients.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate valued proposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driver’s license within employment.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with significant overnight and occasional weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field experience.
The above position description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the discretion of the Company.