GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
In this role, the Field Marketing Specialist will support and build the GuidePoint Security Brand in the Northeast Region. This team member will report to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for leading all event logistics and vendor co-marketing activities to support corporate and regional sales & marketing objectives. The ideal candidate for this position will be positive, highly collaborative, detail oriented, and metrics focused to show the ROI/success/failures of events/campaigns. The candidate must be willing to learn while supporting a dynamic, fast-paced, organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Organize, collaborate, and execute regional events
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple events at once and to prioritize accordingly
- Ensure deadlines are met for all event related activities, logistics, purchases, promotions, and deliverables
- Manage event supplies and shipping coordination of supplies for all events
- Collaborate with the team to promote events using Marketo and helping drive registration
- Regular communication with Marketing Manager – updates on event status and logistics, meeting deadlines, budget requirements, etc.
- Manage lead acquisition, processing, nurturing and follow-up, ensuring there is a pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement
- Manage and maintain registration lists, event calendar and provide regular updates to the regional team
- Support execution of internal corporate events
- Track and report on all event metrics
- Provide reports on campaign metrics
- Provide administrative support to marketing team as needed
- Provide onsite support for events when needed
- Some travel required
- Coordinate, collaborate, build, develop, and maintain relationships with vendors as it relates to events
- Solicit sponsorships and MDF funds for events
- Other related duties as needed
- Experience working in event marketing in a Corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a track record for leading events and the campaigns associated with them
- Resourcefulness with a strong ability to problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills to interact with colleagues, regional teams, and vendor partners
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Extremely detail oriented and results driven
- Marketo or related marketing platform experience required
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Computer skills including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office products, Gmail and Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.