Discovery Senior Living, the 14th largest senior housing operator is growing again! Our most recent expansion includes our newly formed division based in Texas, Morada Senior Living. We have tremendous opportunities for proven leaders to join in our success.
Morada Senior Living is hiring a Regional Director of Sales & Marketing for our new communities in the Houston, TX area.
The Regional Director of Marketing and Sales (RDMS) leads sales and marketing efforts for the region including community sales teams productivity and census building for Morada Senior Living. The RDMS is responsible for planning, reporting, goal setting, sales process optimization, sales training, marketing efforts, CRM training, sales program implementation, sales compensation administration, and partners with operational team and community leadership in the recruiting, selection and onboarding of sales talent. The RDMS is responsible for increasing the effectiveness and performance of the sales team. The RDMS works closely with community Executive Directors, Regional Director of Operations, and corporate team members to focus on the appropriate priorities to ensure the appropriate objectives and goals are achieved within the community sales team (Senior Lifestyle Counselors and Coordinators). The RDMS role does not manage the SLCs directly but uses influential leadership in partnering with the Executive Director at each community to maximize the productivity of their SLCs.
- Reports on all activities and results to regional operations leaders and Division President weekly as well as reviewing these reports with EDs and SLCs on a regular basis and on every community visit.
- Coaches, trains, and assists with the management of the Senior Lifestyle Counselors (SLC), Coordinators and associated sales Coaches for improved performance as necessary to achieve goals.
- Motivates the sales staff (SLCs) through effective leadership and positive reinforcement to enhance our culture and improve employee retention.
- Interviews and screens SLC candidates to ensure those hired meet success criteria and standards for the role.
- Manages the mystery shopping and competitive shopping program.
- Provides Manager on Duty sales training for each community.
- Maintains accurate competition reports for each community and has a complete knowledge of market conditions and competition, as to advise DSL leadership on changing conditions; displays understanding of the organizations value pricing program and collaborates with DSL leadership to track and adjust pricing as is necessary.
- Supports the design and development of educational modules to enhance professional selling skills for each SLC to improve the overall effectiveness of their sales
Establishes and maintain compensation plans and yearly renewals for appropriate sales staff.
- Overall responsibility of achieving sales move-in and occupancy budgeted plan for each community.
- Maintains knowledge of daily census reporting for all communities; weekly and accurate tracks reporting of sales activities, conversion ratios for SLCs as well as the reporting of Critical Success Factors.
- Develops sales strategies to meet or exceed predetermined sales
- Demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of the CRM system and be able to train SLCs and marketing coordinators.
- Listens to recorded inbound sales calls to coach sales staff at each community.
- Performs community site visit audits and assessment of all sales processes; keep the SLCs and coordinator sales process manuals up to date and accurate.
- Visits communities in their region on a regular basis to observe individual and group dynamics within the sales teams and with operations.
- Assists sales team with implementation at community level with sales and marketing programs/strategies.
Ensures that all quarterly competitive analysis plans from SLCs are kept up to date and accurate.
- Develops marketing strategies to meet or exceed predetermined lead
- Assures full accuracy and complete integrity in daily, weekly and monthly sales Reviews and approves commission reports for payment.
- Educates all new and existing SLCs and Coordinators to the standards of the SLC Ensures ongoing compliance.
- Ensures that each Sales Coordinator is supporting the SLCs efficiently, fairly and following all procedures and their
- Ensures compliance with marketing standards (lead generation, calls, tours, events, presentations, establishing and maintaining relationships with potential marketing source representatives, presentations, press releases) necessary to achieve census goals.
- Assists in development of annual community marketing budgets
- Reviews monthly marketing financials and budget variances
- Oversees and reviews the sales and marketing quarterly planning process.
- Routinely analyzes and reports on trends and challenges in facilities or markets and provides feedback to both regional and facility level sales performance.
- Develops and implements comprehensive marketing strategy according to company and budget guidelines.
- Maintains adequate supplies of collateral materials within budget and company guidelines to include labor hours effective management.
- Ensures wise use of marketing dollars by effectively analyzing lead and move-in costs per source for region.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or related field
- Five years selling in a dynamic environment; senior living experience a plus.
- At least three years experience in multi-community/regional sales manager role with supervisory experience
Benefits: Salary $110,000 – $125,000 + Bonus opportunity
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada also offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.