Do you want to be part of the number one brand in the fresh dips category? The Regional Broker Manager will report to the Regional Vice President and is responsible for leading a team of broker managers and customers in a geographic area to drive profitable sales growth. This role is expected to maintain strong relationships with broker partners and customers to best execute plans that deliver objectives of: growth, profit, product/assortment, placement/everyday shelving, merchandising, pricing & promotions.
Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Lead and develop a broker management team at Headquarter and Retail to deliver the Sabra Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets
- Work with the senior level broker partners and customers to develop, plan and execute Sabra strategies
- Lead the team to collaborate, problem solve and drive executional excellence
- Motivate the team to deliver key performance metrics for their broker/customer responsibilities
- Drive for a high-level partnership with regional customers
- Create score carding to deliver KPIs, TPM, financial management and all aspects of account management
- Lead quarterly and annual broker reviews
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of headquarter and retail broker management experience
- Experience managing a team
- CPG Selling experience preferred including proficiency in trade management and forecasting
- Experience in adapting to business needs of a rapid growth business
- Ability to work independently and plan all sales calls
- Ability to effectively address complex issues in an effective and efficient manner, and with complete discretion; ability to be entrusted with sensitive and confidential information
- Result-driven with excellent judgment, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical, and decision making skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.