Regional Account Executive
From a customer perspective, is accountable for regional off-premise chains. From a sales strategy perspective, is accountable for penetration and retention with the primary relationship held with the account at ‘corporate’. From a process perspective, is accountable for strategy to grow account – negotiate ad schedules and pricing strategies, new product authorization and promotions (national and local paper hangers).
Location and Travel
- Manage assigned regional grocery, convenience and co-op chains with responsibility for driving sales, profit, and share in assigned accounts.
- Manage the entire promotional process from planning, to development, to execution, ensuring all retailer timelines are met, deliverables executed and communication is sent both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships, with your retailers, category management, shopper marketing, sales operations and revenue margin management teams.
- Build a strategic annual operating plan (AOP) using syndicated data, trade audit information and brand insights.
- Develop fact-based selling presentations that address opportunities and solutions that will close the gaps associated with distribution, availability, feature/display penetration, pricing and overall merchandising support.
- Penetrate and develop strong relationships with key personnel at customer HQ, district, and store level operations.
- Weekly trade visits to measure program execution and monitor competitive activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and 5 years beverage/CPG sales experience preferred or High school diploma/(GED) preferred and 10 years beverage/CPG sales experience preferred
- 5 years key account experience, DSD and/or Warehouse-Broker Sales
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.