Weichert Referral Associates is hiring a Referral Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Referral Coordinator is responsible for the placement and processing of all referrals from the Referral Associate (RA) while providing enhanced membership service delivery. This position ensures the system is documented for the correct collection of commission fees and works with the processor to ensure the referrals are paid out properly. The position also welcomes new RA’s and develops a positive rapport between them and the Company.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handles all incoming referral calls. Answers questions and provides guidance related to placing referrals and the referral process. Educates referral associates on proper placement of referrals. Use applicable systems if necessary.
- Coordinates intake of referral streams including imports, emails, phone calls, and fax.
- Contacts customer to verify information while providing enhanced service to referral associate and customer.
- Places referrals with Sales Managers or Out of Area Broker (OAB) coordinators as appropriate.
- Confirms and negotiates referral fee with OAB if no contract exists. Sends out contracts, agreements and applicable paperwork to new OAB.
- Verifies that the Company receives signed verification from Sales Associate and the Sales Manager. All referral fees are confirmed, written documentation is uploaded in system.
- Enters referrals into the system and updates data upon receipt. Sends verification forms to the Sales Associate and Referral Associate.
- Maintains regular follow up and communication with the Sales Associate, Sales Manager, and the Referral Associate until the referral closes.
- Works with Processor with follow up on pending closings to ensure proper payment of commissions. Ensures transactions and pertinent information is properly entered into the system.
- Answers questions regarding the breakdown and calculation of referral fees.
- Works with Processor to investigate Weichert Co. & Franchise offices (WCR) and OAB missing checks and follows through on referral fees not received.
- Acts as the liaison for all new Referral Associates. Makes initial welcome phone calls and provides basic overview of the referral process. Guides the RA through WeicherOne and on-line guidebook.
- Works with Processor to prepare files for scanning. Scans referral files into shared folder, renames file and uploads into Relospec.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have an active state issued real estate license.
- Three (3) years of real estate experience
- One (1) year of experience in a business or customer service environment preferred
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of ReloSpec referral management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Working knowledge of data entry processes
- Good oral and written communications skills when communicating with all members of management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail