Recruiting Coordinator – Aerospace
100% Remote – 40 hours/week
Masten Space Systems is looking to add a Recruiting Coordinator to support a number of key programs and initiatives.
- Work within the talent acquisition team to coordinate and support full cycle hiring.
- Administration of the hiring process —
- Schedule phone screens and virtual interviews for recruiting team
- Screen candidates to assess their qualifications, compensation needs and cultural fit.
- Collect and document interview feedback for hiring managers and recruiting team
- Post current positions externally (job boards, groups, LinkedIn, etc.), company website, and social media sites.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Aerospace or Newspace recruitment.
- Looking for someone who is detail oriented, proactive, and has a passion for people and networking.
- Ability to adapt and take direction from multiple teammates
Due to U.S. State Department restrictions on access to space technology, candidates must be "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120-130. In general, this means candidates shall be US Citizens (dual nationality is okay in most cases), Permanent Residents (current, valid green card) or other "protected" category.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Compliant with all Covid-19 guidelines and standards.
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place