With an emphasis on business partnerships and an exceptional candidate experience, the Beyond HR/Talent Team is focused on delivering a best-in-class recruitment strategy while building high performing and passionate teams.
We are seeking a passionate, high performing, driven and creative Recruiter to support Beyond Finance’ intermittent hiring goals as we rapidly grow and scale to meet business demands. This individual will support and help drive a full recruitment cycle by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing through multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates. The ideal candidate will play a strategic role in recruiting high caliber candidates, delivering results-oriented service and outcomes to the teams they support, and creating candidate experiences that set us apart from our peers in industry.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize various channels including LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter and Meetup to build pipelines of technical talent for current and future hiring needs. .
- Collaborate with the Talent Team to hone our sourcing strategy to ensure we have a consistent flow of candidates for technical positions.
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse candidate pool from a range of channels and sources
- Source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle to full understand ideal skills and requirements for candidates
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Create and maintain an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals and attending networking events
- Ensure hiring policies are being correctly followed
- Engage in special projects as needed
What We Look For
- 4+ years of supporting and/or managing full-cycle recruiting experience (experience in a start-up, professional services or management consulting environment preferred)
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and external networks in order to comprehend strategic business needs and diverse management styles
- Demonstrated strong track record of building a full-cycle recruiting process with awareness to adapt and modify processes to stay current and competitive
- Ability to identify and build partnerships with colleges/universities, community organizations and networks to build talent pipelines; not adverse to recommending creative “out of the box” approaches to engage and attract talent profiles needed to support future growth and fill mission critical roles
- Expertise around the management and optimization of multiple social recruitment platforms; ATS (Greenhouse) LinkedIn, Built-in, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. Demonstrated success in utilizing these systems to engage and build a social brand presence
- Exemplary ethics and business acumen with the ability to drive and maintain a high-morale and collaborative environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills evidencing the ability to think and act strategically
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers regarding interview process of new employees
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Chicago IL, Beverly MA and Houston TX. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement.