Chronos Solutions is a national technology-enabled real estate financial services provider delivering complete, end-to-end, elite mortgage and real estate services that span the entire mortgage and real estate lifecycles. Chronos offers customized transactional and business process management services to private sector and government clients, including Federal agencies, top-ranking national and regional lenders, leading mortgage services, real estate investment firms, and more.
We offer associates the chance to change an industry….and change the world. Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business?
The Reconveyance Processor I processes all full and consolidated reconveyance orders received electronically or via mail. This position prepares all full and consolidated reconveyance documents and sends out monthly status reports, as appropriate. This position works closely with client in completing processing of orders for those recordings. The Reconveyance Processor I processes courtesy recordings, request checks, and mail to the county. This individual works on projects assigned by the department manager and helps other departments, as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process all incoming department orders within 24-48 hours
- Prepare proper documentation for recording of all orders
- Search for Deeds of Trust/Mortgage via on-line sources
- Send out monthly status reports, as appropriate
- Request correct check amount from accounting to attach to courtesy recordings sent to counties for recording
- Attach the system created bar coded document with reconveyance to deliver to reconveyance closers for scanning
- Follow defined work flows for daily direction when closing orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year preferred Real Estate Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Internet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent work ethic
- High degree of professionalism and self-motivation with the ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- High level of communication skills, tact and courtesy
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work well with co-workers and customers with diverse personalities
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively under demanding and continual deadlines; maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to manage time and stress effectively to adjust to changing priorities and insure no loss of efficiency, accuracy or customer rapport
- Utilize excellent time management and organizational skills
Chronos Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. Chronos Solutions encourages and supports workplace diversity.
Chronos Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) plan.