Bergstrom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Oshkosh
Full Time, Schedule Monday- Thursday 1 pm – 8 pm, Rotating Fridays 10 – 6 pm & Saturdays 8 am – 5 pm
We are seeking someone who can provide a great first impression to our guests. They will be responsible for receiving guests at the dealership, determining the nature of their business, and directing them to their destination. Responsible for intercepting and routing incoming calls, taking thorough messages, providing basic information, and answering guest questions. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate and we provide ongoing corporate training programs and individual coaching.
Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin’s largest automotive dealer, one of the largest in the US and recently recognized by the Best Companies Group as one of the top 10 dealerships to work for in the United States for the fourth consecutive year, is looking to add to its award-winning team!
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
At Bergstrom, we try to have fun at work every day and take pride in rewarding our teammates when they excel. We would love to add more positive, upbeat people to our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Greets showroom guests and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs guests to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a guest is waiting, and introduces the guest to a sales associate.
- Answers multiple incoming phone lines as soon as possible and by using the specific Bergstrom greeting.
- Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and guests in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Inputs invoices on computer.
- Maintains and updates policy book.
- Updates monthly member telephone extension list.
- Computer experience-typeing memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal skills necessary.
- Excellent telephone etiquette required.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with team members and guests and to exceed their expectations.
- Ability to reason, formulate, and implement action plans that will benefit the corporation effectively.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Previous clerical experience helpful.
- Ability to handle multiple functions simultaneously.
We take great steps to take care of our guests. We do the same for our Team Members. Bergstrom Automotive offers a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
- 401 (k) Planning
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care, Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quit Smoking Programs
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Bergstrom Apparel Discount
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Formalized & Paid Training Programs