Job duties & responsibilities
PROVIDE A WARM AND HELPFUL POINT OF CONTACT FOR ALL CALLERS AND GUESTS
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department
- Take accurate messages when personnel are unavailable and ensure accurate delivery
- Operate paging/telephone system as required
- Greets and directs visitors to the appropriate personnel
PROVIDE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AS ASSIGNED
- Perform duties such as typing, copying, filing, faxing, etc. as assigned
- Operates computer and performs data entry as assigned
- Maintains and orders office supplies
PARTICIPATE IN AND PROVIDE SCHEDULED TRAINING, EDUCATIONAL CLASSES, AND ORIENTATION PROGRAMS TO MAINTAIN LICENSURE OF SELF AND CERTIFICATION OF TEAM AND ENHANCE QUALITY OF CARE.
- Attend any mandatory meetings as required by your center.
- Maintain registration and licensure of applicable employees.
PERFORM OTHER RELATED ACTIVITIES AS ASSIGNED OR REQUESTED.
MAINTAIN AND WORK WITHIN ESTABLISHED DEPARTMENTAL, CENTER, AND HOME OFFICE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, OBJECTIVES, QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, AND SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND INFECTION CONTROL STANDARDS.
- Promptly reports any suspected resident abuse, neglect or misappropriation to the DON.
6099 Fairfield Road, Oxford, Ohio 45056, United States of America