JOIN OUR TEAM!
RENTWELL is a cutting edge property management firm that is looking for its next amazing TRANSACTION COORDINATOR!
We are not your traditional property management company. We have re-instituted the high level of customer service that has been lost over the years and combined it with the technology of present day to create something the real estate community has never seen or experienced before.
We are one of the only companies growing in this economy and we are poised to open several new offices in the near future. This is a great opportunity to get the training and mentoring you deserve with a company that won’t limit your success.
We are looking for someone who has the following traits:
- Active DE Real Estate Sales License (no brokers please)
- Passion for working with Owners and Residents
- Burning desire to succeed
- Able to follow instructions
- Commitment to follow-through
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving
- KEY METRIC: Days on Market < 25 days
- Coordinate all showings via Showmojo Software. 95% of our showing are self showing so you must be comfortable with technology to assist in coordinating the self-showings.
- Physically show units when necessary (remaining 5% of time)
- Prepare all market material and flyers for properties
- Conduct showings and provide feedback
- Generate Leases for signature
- Review Applications and Background checks
- Make price adjustments
- Arrange key and money exchange
- Verify all insurance, utilities and certified move in funds are paid prior to move in
- Handle all incoming calls to the office and redirect as necessary
- Assist with filing and general office organization
You must have the following:
- Professional image, attitude and demeanor
- Superior customer service skills
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Superior administrative and organizational skills
- Superior leadership skills and ability to maintain control in chaotic situations
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply with the words “I’M YOUR TRANSACTION COORDINATOR” in the subject or body of the email.
Thank you and have a great day,
The RENTWELL Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wilmington, DE (Required)
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment