The Dixon Group at Keller Williams serves real estate buyers and sellers in the Denver Metro area. As we continue to grow we are looking for ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our energetic and successful real estate team. This internship will provide you with sales insight on internet leads, prospecting, the sphere of influence and so much more.
We are seeking motivated individuals to learn the craft of real estate and how to become a successful sales agent. Expect to work with some of the best and brightest in the industry! This is an internship that is offering real-life training and a hands-on experience that you can carry with you in your real estate journey.
The ideal candidate will fulfill this position for 90-120 days with a commitment of 20 hours per week. This position is eligible for college credit.
- Primary duties include follow up phone calls, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to both buyers and sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Assist agents with open houses, showings, contract writing, script practicing
- High school diploma or pursuing a degree at a college or university
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter able to take direction well by management
- 100% accountability
- Motivated with a personable disposition
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!