What VRX is looking for:
- An experienced photographer.
- Ability to learn how to efficiently operate all services within the core VRX Media offerings (3D Tours, HDR Photography, Drone Photography/Videography, & general Interior Videography) – Check out our website: vrxmedia.com for examples.
- Someone with excellent customer service and business professional communication skills.
- A DSLR camera with the ability to shoot in AEB mode and a wide-angle lens (we use and suggest the Canon EOS 70D with the Canon EF-S 10-22mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens as a minimum requirement).
- A Drone with AEB Photography and 1080p/60fps Videography capabilities. An FAA Part 107 License is required, but not at the time of hiring.
- A Matterport Camera, any model, or the compatible Ricoh Theta Z1, for capturing real estate properties in a 3D model. Note: we can supply a 3D camera temporarily to get started.
- Interior Video equipment capable of 1080p/60fps. Either a professional set up or we suggest and use an iPhone 7 or newer (or a comparable Android), with a gimbal (ex. Osmo Mobile), and a wide-angle lens attachment (ex. Moment 18mm lens).
- Willingness to drive, with reliable transportation.
What would your typical responsibilities be?
- Our clientele has the ability to book our services online, which you will receive live notifications through our backend systems when they book an appointment.
- You will be required to arrive at the appointed time and location and perform the requested services.
Afterward, you will be required to:
- batch the multiple exposures through a software program (that you will be provided with) to create HDR photos and upload them to our editors.
- upload 3D models to our company Matterport account.
- quick edit and upload any video footage taken that day to our editors. Once everything is uploaded, our backend team of editors and processors edit and deliver all media to the client.