The successful candidate will have a history of working in the multifamily, land development and commercial real estate industry with demonstrated experience in site due diligence and land/property acquisitions, municipal planning approvals and land development, consultant coordination and project management.
The ideal candidate for this position is very familiar with and has extensive experience in dealing with garden style, mid to high-rise apartments and condos, mixed-use, retail/commercial and industrial developments.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Selling of properties
- Building relationships with key partners
- Negotiating of LOI's and Contracts
- Executing and managing PSA's
- Managing all aspects of deals (LOI's, corresponding with buyers and title companies, managing the contract flow all the way to completion)
- Impeccable verbal and communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
Who We Are
CJC Esteemed Partners has become a recognized force across the globe in the past year. Utilizing a proprietary system to find off-market properties and deliver them to hedge funds, family offices, wealth managers, private equity firms, entertainers and athletes, brokers, and more, CJC has created a system that delivers great properties to its clients that never make it to market. Over the past decade, this system has been used to create and structure deals with some of the biggest brands in the industry. From small opportunistic investments to large portfolios in the billions of dollars, CJC has perfected a method that continues to grow and service a much-needed demand for quality multifamily and commercial real estate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Real Estate Sales: 7 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)