$100,000 at plan
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Answer real estate questions
- Explain the market
- Be a part of a team
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Be a people person and passionate to help
- Understand technology
- Have a passion to help people
- A go-getter
We are an enthusiastic and marketing savvy team out of North San Diego. With over 40 years of experience and selling thousands of homes in our career, we take pride in making the experience for our customers the very best it can be from start to finish.
We just signed a HUGE contract with the #1 online portal and will be providing high-quality clients to our agents! Join us on our growth and journey!
- #1 team in North San Diego
- Our team was featured in Forbes magazine!
- Our team has sold over 2,000 homes
- Former military spouse
I own Sea Villa Realty and lead the Hey Serri Home Team in sunny San Diego! I absolutely love the fact that not only do I have the opportunity to enjoy one of the best places to live and raise my family, but I also have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of professionals who share my passions! Our agents are a family!