Leading, luxury real estate broker in Central Denver is seeking a real estate team member able to manage a variety of logistics associated with marketing and project management. The ideal candidate has an exceptional attitude, is efficient and organized and excels at handling multiple, ongoing tasks. Task-oriented communication with an ability to listen and digest new information is a must. A background in real estate or marketing is required.
As a team member, you have exceptional organizational and project management skills. You are detail-oriented and are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and maintaining a positive attitude. You are driven and operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. You follow directions precisely and are eager to learn new systems quickly. You have superior communications skills, in both verbal and written form, with significant writing experience, and you are willing to overt share your opinions to further the team. You can work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Marketing Assistance: You will have an eye for design and oversee marketing materials which includes managing up-front and ongoing marketing a copy-writing, website management with third- party companies, vendor meetings and effectively leveraging social media.
Support and Serve: In this role, you will provide an executive level of administrative support to the team to leverage time to a higher level. This may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management and lead management. You will provide a concierge-level of customer service and serve as the first point of contact for clients.
Create Structure: You will play an essential part in continuing to build the business. You will develop systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. You will oversee database management. Other duties may include preparing the agent for Listing Appointments, assisting with showings and inspections, and organizing pre-listing packages and their delivery.
· Proficient in InDesign
· Proficient in Photoshop
· Strong Social Media experience and familiarity
· Website maintenance and experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS
· CRM Experience
· Strong background in a supporting role with highly driven team
· Willing to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within multiple, dynamic roles
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Professional presentation
· Strong attention to detail
· Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales— this is not the job for you.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range dependent upon experience
- In addition to base pay, you will have the opportunity to select coverage under a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short term and long-term disability, 401(k) and other plans.
- Full-Time employees are eligible for PTO in accordance with our Paid Time-Off Policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place