Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Check initial prototypes (ISIR's / PPAP's) and document that they meet customer specifications.
2. Oversee MRB area and give direction to quality technicians.
3. Coordinating with production to complete ISIR's / PPAP's and submit to the customer.
4. Ability to communicate with the customers regarding customer prints, drawings, etc. as necessary.
5. Ability to communicate and coordinate with third party sorting companies.
6. Manage customer websites for the purpose of answering rejections/corrective actions.
7. Assist in any training that may be required concerning document revision changes.
8. Assist Quality Manager with customer returns, testing of parts, problem solving methods etc.
9. Perform contamination tests as required.
10. Conduct internal audits as required per ISO 9001 / TS 16949 standards
11. Quality related procedures in AS400
12. Has the authority to stop production to correct quality problems.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Self-directed learner; self-motivation; adaptability; use and apply current technical concepts; critical thinking; manage and resolve conflict; problem solving; detail orientation; decision making; oral and written communication; ability to tolerate difficult or frustrating situations; interact with all departments, internal and external customers; time management; accountability; project management; assertiveness; flexibility; social comfort; negotiation; leadership; interpersonal relationships; customer/quality focus; organization/planning; ability to identify, analyze and solve technical problems; data analysis; occupational knowledge/technology orientation; teamwork; multitasking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place